Thursday, December 8, 2016

Day Eight: Meowy Christmas

Did I really just type "Meowy Christmas" as the title of this post? I'm really kind of angry at myself for that.

Sorry this post is so late! I had every intention to have it written and posted before I went to work this morning, but I ran out of time. (Hairspray Live was a priority, folks. Sorry!) So, I am sitting at my desk during my lunch break furiously typing away! I do think that the wait is worth it because today's outfit is just really beautiful.



YEAR SIX. DAY EIGHT


"You look like a sweet old grandma!" I had my friend Jennifer take my pictures last night, and she seemed to be really amused with this one. 

Here is a picture up close so you can fully appreciate the splendor of this sweatshirt: 


Please note the faux white collar. These cats look so thrilled to be dressed for winter, but you know if this was real life they would probably be pretty pissed off to be wearing hats, scarves, and LEG WARMERS. I just noticed that. HA! Throw in a gingerbread house, some candles, and some holly and you have yourself a glorious ensemble. 

Since there are cats on the sweatshirt, I obviously HAD to pose with a real cat. Please meet Miles! 


He's a really friendly cat, but for some reason he was NOT having it. He also reminds me of our old cat named Dandelion (Rest in peace, you magnificent creature!). 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS!

My friend Jackie sent me some photos last night! Looking good, ladies! 


Jackie is the one wearing the Drake Hotline Bling sweater! So fun! She also met a guy wearing a Sloth sweater at a bar called the Ugly Monkey. Awesome! 



MOVIE OF THE DAY

"If the movie section does not include Love Actually this year, you're dead to me." - Kendra Leckey

Well you're in luck, dear Kendra, because I do actually love (see what I did there?!) this movie. I remember when it came out in 2003, I begged my family to take me to see it because I was obsessed with Keira Knightley. I was 13, and my mom said no because it was rated R. (Good call, mom). However, I did watch it several years later and fell in love. It's such a great movie! Obviously this scene is the most iconic: 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm almost always in the mood for some Destiny's Child. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Get your pictures featured just like Jackie! Send them to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Stalk me! Here are my personal Twitter and Instagram links.


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment