Monday, December 12, 2016

Day Twelve: I'm Not Like a Regular Reindeer, I'm a Cool Reindeer

Did anyone else have a serious case of the Mondays? I sure did. After having to get up at 4:30 this morning and trudging through the day, I'm about ready to curl up with The Crown on Netflix and pass out! But we made it through the day! As a reward, you get a double post today! Why a double post? Because I felt like it!


YEAR SIX. DAY TWELVE.


I really enjoyed this sweater, but it was a bit snug! I showed it to my friend Kendra, and she immediately said, "Grandma!" I think it's somewhere between a quilt and a rug. 


Because this was too small, I decided not to wear it today. I wanted to be comfortable. Luckily, my friend Michelle gave me a couple of sweaters so I had some backups! 


Yeah, this is more my style! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS!

I have 2 submissions today that I'm excited about! First, Allison emailed me this afternoon! 
This is what she said in the email: 

"Here is a picture of me and some people at my small group Christmas party. Ali is on the left and her shirt is a Christmas tree made up of Rockettes. Jeremy is in the middle and his shirt is a Christmas tree made from different car dashboard icons (dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree lol). I am wearing a polar bear sweater complete with claws on the wrists that I found at a yard sale. Merry Christmas!"


All three are so much fun! I love them! 

If you're looking for a more inappropriate sweater, look no further than Ben's....


I have nothing else to say about that one! 


MOVE OF THE DAY


Since my second sweater has a reindeer, what better movie to revisit than Rudolph?



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I know I've posted this album in the past, but it's still soooooooo good. Kelly is the best. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts. But only if you want. No pressure.



Love you! 

Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment