Saturday, December 3, 2016

Day Three: Unicorns and Peanuts

Yesterday's sweater seemed to be a hit wherever I went! I went out to dinner with my friend Jennifer last night, and I kept getting compliments from the wait staff and other customers. I'm glad people are enjoying it. Today's outfit is a little more "stay indoors." Well, until I remembered I actually have to go outdoors today.... So today's post is a two for one deal! You're welcome.


YEAR SIX. DAY THREE. 

Jumping right out at you!


I was walking through Walmart a couple weeks ago, I caught something out of the corner of my eye. Did I just see a Christmas onsie with a UNICORN on it? Why yes! Yes I did!


Magical. Have you noticed that Walmart has really upped their game lately when it comes to Christmas apparel? They have some good stuff! I got 2 other sweaters from them that will be featured later on this month.


By the way, please ignore my unwashed hair in these photos. 

Onsies have really been a trend lately. I purchased my first one a couple months ago. A friend of mine dared me to wear a Little Mermaid onsie to a convention where I was going to meet one of the animators of the movie. Why WOULDN'T you do that? Best day ever. You can find photographic evidence of that HERE and HERE


My original life plan was to sit at home all day in my onesie and get some work done and watch TV. (I'm so painfully behind on all the shows in the Arrowverse. Also, thank you, DVR, for not saving any of my shows.) HOWEVER. I realized that I had a meeting with my insurance agent this morning, and figured that it wasn't appropriate to wear a onsie to talk about health and auto insurance. So I showered and changed... 


As you may know, I am a huge fan of Snoopy and the Peanuts gang. I was in a production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown in college. I also directed a production of Snoopy!!! The Musical this summer! (I miss my cast. They were so good.)  So, I felt that this shirt was perfect. 


I did put on a cardigan to go to my meeting because I'm a classy lady. But you best believe when I got home from my meeting a few minutes ago, I but my onsie back on and went directly to the couch to type this.

Also, I KNOW I said that I'm not doing mugs this year. I'm sticking to that, but I am making a slight exception today. A friend of mine gave me an early Christmas present!


Snoopy and Woodstock Christmas sweater print mug and travel mug! SO CUTE!! I'm so excited about them. Coffee just tastes so much better out of fun mugs. Don't you agree? 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


Since we're talking about Snoopy, might as well, right? Since the original Charle Brown Christmas came out in 1965, there's been about a half a dozen other Peanuts Christmas movies. This one is obviously the best one and the most iconic. A friend of mine is actually in a stage production of this show right now in Florida, and I SO wish I could get down there and see it! (Break a leg, Dan! Kisses.) 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Duh.



CONNECT AND SHARE

I didn't have any guest submissions today, so be sure to send me your pictures and I'll feature them on my page! brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

If you want to be my friend, you can also follow my personal Twitter and Instagram.


I'm gonna go find lunch and maybe nap. Ok bye.

Stay tacky,
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment