Thursday, December 22, 2016

Day Twenty-Two: M-I-C-K-E-Y....

...M-O-U-S-E!

Hello again, friends! We are rapidly approaching Christmas! Only 3 days away! I can hardly contain my excitement.

I'm also excited because I picked up the key to my new apartment last night and I get to start moving things in on Monday! I have a lot of good things happening in the next few weeks. I'm feeling incredibly thankful this year.

Also. Today has been really weird. So I'm just going to make this short and sweet.


YEAR SIX. DAY TWENTY-TWO


Mickey!! Because I'm such a huge Disney fan, I knew I needed to get a Disney Christmas sweater. I shopped around on the internet, and this is the one I enjoyed the most.


I mean, who doesn't love this mouse?! Also, this sweater is super comfortable.


When I ordered it, they accidentally sent me two, so I gave one to my step-sister. She loves it too!


Aren't we just the cutest? 


P.S. There's an advantage of wearing a Santa hat two days in a row. I don't have to worry about my hair. 


GUEST SUBMISSION!

You know who else has an awesome Mickey Christmas sweater? JAXON! 


His mom Kirbie texted me this picture last week as he was getting ready for his Christmas program! What an awesome guy! 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


While we're on the Mickey kick, today's movie is Mickey's Christmas Carol. I had a VHS copy of this growing up... Although I can't remember if it was recorded from TV like a lot of our programs were or if we had a real copy. I remember being a little creeped out from the movie, but on the whole, I loved it because like I said before... Who doesn't love Mickey and the gang??



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY


I found this Disney playlist on Spotify. It's kind of cheesy, but it's fun.




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Oh, and if you want to, you can follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment