Saturday, December 10, 2016

Day Nine & Ten: Vests & Broadway

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Once again, life got in the way, and I wasn't able to post yesterday... So this means you get a big double post! As I type this, my friend Resa (who I featured on Day Two, I believe) just informed me that I didn't post yesterday. I KNOW I'M WORKING ON IT. (Love you!).

Yesterday was crazy! We had our work Christmas party...


It was so much fun, and we looked adorable. After work, I went to straight to my voice lesson and did some work for my second job at the church. Then, I saw my friend Ben ROCK his role as the Prince in his high school's production of Cinderella. So much fun.


Afterward, I went out with a couple friends and sang some karaoke! 


By the time I finally got home, it was after 1 am. SO yeah, I ran out of time! I'm coming to the realization that I don't have time to do everything I want to do, so I'm trying to find a good balance. If that means combined posts every once in awhile, so be it. But I do love you all, and I don't plan on abandoning my blog this year.

YEAR SIX. DAY NINE. 


Since I had my office Christmas party yesterday and went to see a show in the evening, I decided that I needed to class it up a little bit! A vest (with beads!) and a bow tie was the perfect way to do that. Oh, my tie is a bit crooked. Let me fix that...


There we go. Much better. It was a huge hit everywhere I went yesterday. So festive!  


My friend Chris took one look at it and said, "Oh I just love Christmas!" Same, bro. Same. 


YEAR SIX. DAY TEN. 

HELLO! My name is...



One of the best musicals I've ever seen is The Book of Mormon. When I saw that they were selling Christmas sweaters, I just HAD to get one! It's so cute! 


Andrew Rannells is my hero. 


I also had to attempt the iconic Book of Mormon "jump." Got it on the first try, baby! 


Here is a picture of the sweatshirt up close, if you're interested. 


Oh yes. 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS! 

Hannah is at it again! 


She said, "Technically not a lot ugly Christmas sweater, but I'm headed out to a Christmas party and these are my "PJs" complete with power buns, baby Santa hats, and ornament earrings! Also, peep the penguin bottoms :)" 
Seriously. Stop being so cute, girl! (Except never stop.)


MOVIE OF THE DAY

I'm in a musical mood today! Today's movie is Meet Me in St. Louis. Now, it's not just a Christmas movie because it spans over a year, but I always associate it with Christmas due to this ICONIC scene. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY!

Continuing on the Broadway theme, every year casts of current Broadway musicals release an album called "Carols for a Cure" that benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Good music, great cause. Check it out! 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I'm in the middle of a choir rehearsal, and our break is about over. Gotta run! I will (hopefully!) see you tomorrow! 

Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment