Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day Twenty-Four: Christmas Eve!


Hello, everyone! 

This is the penultimate post of my blog this year! TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!! 

Today is also my dad's birthday. We all went out to breakfast as a family (sans my sister in Georgia who sadly couldn't make it home this year). We ate some good food, mapped out the next couple days, and I told a Sylvia Plath joke that went over everyone's head. Typical. We're going to have chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, at the candlelight service tonight, and then we are doing our immediate family Christmas later tonight. Busy day! 

Also, shoutout to my idiot self who left his camera at work OVER CHRISTMAS WEEKEND. I'm so angry right now. Anway.


YEAR SIX. DAY TWENTY-FOUR.


What is this weather?! It's rainy and gross. I shouldn't have expected anything different though because I can't remember the last time we had a "white Christmas." Oh well. Nothing we can do about that! 


This one might be the best one this year. My step-sister Hannah said, "Oh, that's horrible!" 


The pearl beads and sequins give it an extra classy touch. Don't you agree? 


GUEST SUBMISSION!

I hung out with Jennifer the other night and sh was so worried that the sweater she ordered wasn't going to make it in on time. It finally came in the mail yesterday, and she was able to wear it!  


It reminds me of Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper from Blue's Clues back in the day! Haha! 


It's perfect. 



MOVIE OF THE DAY


So I didn't watch I'll Be Home For Christmas starring 90s hunk JTT growing up. In fact, I didn't watch it for the first time until yesterday. It's about a college student who is trying to get home for Christmas so his dad can give him a Porche, but he gets stranded in the desert. Strange, but just go with it. 


I bought it for $5 at the mall a couple weeks ago and just sat down to watch it. What surprised me most about the movie was that it had a few adult jokes and situations that I didn't really expect from a PG movie. I mean....


Is it good? Oh not really. It's super cheesy and fun. I loved it. It's like the Disney version of a Hallmark Christmas movie. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since it's dad's birthday, I asked him what his favorite Christmas music is. He told me that he enjoyed Bing Crosby, so that's today's music! 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Last chance this year to send your pictures to be featured! Just shoot an email to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Stay in touch with the FACEBOOK page, TWITTER account or my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening with their families! I hope all your Christmas dreams come true. 


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment