Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Day Twenty-One: Plastic Christmas


Yesterday's Gilmore Girls sweatshirt seemed to be a hit! I got a lot of compliments on it. I did have to explain it to a few people who had never seen it. (What is the Gilmore version of a muggle?) I was very pleased with it. 

Today's sweater is another themed sweater. I didn't mean to have two in a row, but it just happened that way! This time, it's a different type of "Girls." It's another one of my favorites, and I'm thrilled to show you! 


YEAR SIX. DAY TWENTY-ONE. 


If you know me, you know that one of my favorite movies is Mean Girls. This sweater is a play on one of the most famous quotes...


I saved this sweater specifically for the Wednesday before Christmas! It just seemed to make sense, you know! 




I look so very awkward in these photos. I do apologize. I was trying to get the "mean girl" pose down, but I couldn't do it in a convincing way. I really want to lose 3 pounds. 

While Mean Girls isn't technically a Christmas movie, it does have a Christmas sequence. I will always associate "Jingle Bell Rock" with this movie. 




Here's a close up of the sweater... 


It's SO fetch! Except, I'm not really sure why Santa is wearing a cowboy hat. It doesn't quite make sense to me... He is cute though! 



GUEST SUBMISSION! 

Melanie, who wore that Christmas tree dress yesterday, sent me another picture of her office's Christmas party! Everyone looks so grool! 




MOVIE OF THE DAY



Lacey Chabert (who played Gretchen in Mean Girls) has been in approximately 387 Christmas movies. Take. Your. Pick. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since "Jingle Bell Rock" is stuck in my head, let's just listen to some classic Christmas by Brenda Lee.



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Feel free to stalk me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.



Stay tacky,
Brennan



1 comment: