Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day Eleven: I Really Like Vests

It's cold and it's raining.

I don't mind the cold so much, but the rain can go away or it can turn into snow. Snow doesn't seem to be on the forecast around here soon, and that's really depressing because I have a really cute picture idea for one of my sweaters, but it requires snow... Oh well.

Today is another busy day for me! I went to church this morning, and I have about an hour and a half before I have to leave to get ready for my choir concert this afternoon. So I figured I should hurry and write today's post while I have a little time to avoid it being ridiculously late like yesterday's post.


YEAR SIX. DAY ELEVEN.

Since I won't be wearing a sweater the entire day due to the concert, I just picked a simple wintery vest for today! 


Someone at church this morning said, "It's no that ugly! It has skaters, mountains, and trees on it!" I replied, "But should sweaters *really* have all of that on there?" Plus, I think the mountain placement has the potential to be somewhat awkward. I don't know.

Here is another shot where I am being photo-bombed by our dog...



GUEST SUBMISSIONS
Last night, Resa texted me because she was excited about her Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit that she got! If you read my blog last year, you'll remember that Marcia and I made some! I told Resa that she better send me pictures to feature on my blog! 



Aren't they so cute! I want one...

EDIT: She brought me one!!! 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


Christmas with the Kranks was an instant classic in our family most likely because we really like Jamie Lee Curtis and Tim Allen. Dad read the book that it was based on, and he was excited to take us when it came out back in 2004. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I still can't get over how much I enjoyed watching Ariana Grande in Hairspray Live the other night. Huge fan! I also really liked her Christmas EP she released last year. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


Bye!

Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment