Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Day Seven: Puff Paint

Yesterday's sweater was such a success! I'm glad that there are a whole bunch of fellow nerds out there who enjoyed it as much as I do. It wasn't as a big of a hit in the office, but that's to be expected. I'm sure they will enjoy today's! 


YEAR SIX. DAY SEVEN. 

So, after the awesome pictures yesterday, today seems like a downgrade. I ran out of time to take them last night, so I was furiously trying to take pictures at 11 pm in my bathroom and trying not to look extremely haggard. Not as successful as one might hope, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 

When I think of tacky Christmas clothing, especially from a thrift store, the words "puff paint" usually come to mind. You can't rummage through the Christmas section without finding a homemade gem or two that someone threw out. I don't understand why someone would get rid of these beauties, but I'm glad they did. Otherwise, you wouldn't get to see me in ridiculous clothing every year!


Both of these Santa images kind of confuse me. The first one is Santa decorating a tree. Santa comes and decorates people's tree? Is there some legend or tradition that I'm not aware of? Someone educate me. The second one depicts him passed out on a chair. DUDE WAKE UP! You have gifts to deliver!

Here's another awkward unflattering selfie because I was having so much trouble trying to get a good shot that I actually just gave up.



GUEST SUBMISSIONS!

Hannah is back at it again! Yesterday she sent me these pictures of her super cute outfit. She said, "Perhaps not solely Christmas, but I think those reindeer are Vixen and Blitzen. ;)" I love it! The sweater looks super comfortable! 



I also stole this picture from her SnapChat story:


 Hannah is the best.


MOVIE OF THE DAY


I remember watching Jingle All The Way back in the day at my cousin's house and thinking it was the coolest movie ever. Now watching clips from it, it's absolutely ridiculous.... But I still love it.




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since Hairspray Live! is tonight on NBC, I figured this Christmas album made sense. Matthew Morrison played the original Link Larkin in the Broadway production of Hairspray. I've always enjoyed listening to his voice, and Christmas music is the best. So here it is! 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Want to be just like Hannah and be featured on my blog?  Send me your pictures and I'll post them! brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Stalk me! Here are my personal Twitter and Instagram links.


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment