Friday, December 16, 2016

Day Sixteen: When You Match the Office Christmas Tree

HEY YOU GUYS. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty darn tired. I'm getting to be too old to go to movie premieres in the middle of the week. Is that going to stop me? Of course not. I've been chugging the coffee all day and my eyes are still drooping. I think I'm going to start my weekend with a nap. That sounds lovely.




YEAR SIX. DAY SIXTEEN. 

My sweater perfectly matched the ornaments on our office Christmas tree today! 


I actually got this sweater at WALMART. Like I said in an earlier post, they really stepped up their game this year! What I love love love about this sweater is that it's not the traditional Christmas colors. It's also probably the most comfortable sweater that I have. 


I just feel really cute today. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS!

Ok, it's really getting to the point where this blog is going to turn into a collaborative effort between me and my friend Hannah. She always has fun Christmas outfits! First, she sent me her super cute outfit she wore to the Rogue One premiere last night...


Star Wars = Christmas. Obviously. I love her dress so much that I want to get one.... But I'd look pretty foolish. (Not that I don't already in my normal everyday life.) 

THEN she emailed me with her Christmas Snoopy outfit! YES!


Hannah cannot be stopped. YOU GO, GIRL! 

Next, Shawn texted me earlier this afternoon with a "little ugly Christmas action" from his office Christmas party! 


So festive!! Shawn always looks stellar (in literally anything. Not kidding. It's kind of annoying, but like in a really good way.) The woman second from the left won the contest with her cat sweater that lights up! It looks like they all had a wonderful time! 


MOVIE OF THE DAY


Yes, yes. It's time to break out this old classic if you haven't already! It doesn't quite feel like Christmas to me if I don't watch George Bailey discover that his life really does have so much worth. 
Best scene? It might be this one...



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Last year, Kylie Minogue released her album "Kylie Christmas." This year, she re-released it with the title "Kyle Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)" with more tracks. So fab! I love it. 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

You can also follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts if you want...


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment