Friday, December 23, 2016

Day Twenty-Three: I'm a Sexy Elf



Hello friends! I'm pretty sure I included that gif in a blog post a year ago today, but it's the best time to use it!

We are almost there, and this blog is getting ready to wrap up for another year. How the time is really flying this year!

It's really been a great week. I've exchanged gifts with some friends this week and I am really excited to spend time with the family starting tonight.


YEAR SIX. DAY TWENTY-THREE


How great would it be if we had four arms? 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Walmart has really upped their sweater game this year!! I found this one about a month or two ago, and I felt like it was completely necessary to get it for my blog this year.


It is a women's sweater (obviously... but most Christmas sweaters are...), so it's a snug fit. But it's still pretty great.

Also, it makes me feel like I'm like a sexier version of Zooey Deschanel's character from Elf. 


Okay, maybe not really, but I really couldn't come up with a better comparison. Also, I not quite sure why the sexy elf lady has a dog, but whatever.



MOVIE OF THE DAY


Since I already mentioned Elf today, might as well make it today's movie! Normally, I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan (please don't kill me!), but I do enjoy this movie... Probably because Zooey saves it for me.  She really is the best. 




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

This year, Ivy Lynn Megan Hilty released a new Christmas album, and it's absolutely wonderful. Can Netflix please revive SMASH? (Yes, I will talk about SMASH until the day I die.)




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pictures to brennansethtracy@gmail.com, and I will feature them!

Also, make sure you go “like” my FACEBOOK page and “follow” the TWITTER account.

Oh, and if you want to, you can follow me on my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


That's it for today! I have a busy evening planned....


Stay tacky,
Brennan



No comments:

Post a Comment