Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Year Seven, Day Thirteen!

Good evening, friends! I hope your Wednesday was a good one! 

YEAR SEVEN. DAY THIRTEEN.

Current mood: 


I've been in a weird funk today and not even a festive Christmas sweater can shake it. 


But I sure can try and fake it for you.


Oh yeah! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First, we have the distinct honor of receiving a photo from Mr. and Mrs. Claus themselves!!! 



How exciting! 

Next, Ashley wore this adorable sweater to her son's Christmas party yesterday! I love it!


Reminder! I'm doing my annual Star Wars post tomorrow, so if you have any Star Wars pictures, send 'em my way! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

She & Him's first Christmas album is always a delight. 




CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I hope you have a splendid evening, and we'll catch ya again tomorrow! 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment