Sunday, December 10, 2017

Year Seven, Day Ten!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I hope everyone's weekend has gone well. I have some fun news. I went to an ugly sweater party last night (wearing yesterday's sweater, obviously) and I won Best Vintage Sweater!!! The prize was alcohol, so it definitely felt like a win!

Today's sweater, however, is kind of a letdown after how yesterday's was so epic. But, it's still cute and Christmasy!

YEAR SEVEN, DAY TEN.


Yay beaded poinsettias!!! 


Please note the poofball zipper.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today. :( 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm pretty sure I featured this album last year, but the deluxe version came out this year! Leslie will always be Sam from SMASH to me. 



CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.


I got nothing else. See you tomorrow! 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment