Friday, December 22, 2017

Year Seven, Day Twenty-Two!

GUYS. It's the Friday before Christmas!!! If you had to work all week like I did, you know this day couldn't get here fast enough! I am so excited for the extended weekend. It's going to be great.

Today, I'm really geeking out over my sweater. I ordered it late so I was worried it wouldn't come in on time, but it's here and it's beautiful! 



YEAR SEVEN. DAY TWENTY-TWO.

"You can't take the sky from me..." - Rudolph, probably


Guys. I am SO in love with today's sweater. For all of you people who aren't nerds like I am, this is from the TV show Firefly! It features the ship from the show called "Serenity."


Firefly is a cult-classic sci-fi western TV show by Joss Whedon that was tragically canceled after one season 2003, but it was followed up by a movie in 2005 called Serenity. It wasn't around long enough to have a Christmas episode, but I imagine that if it did, it would look something like this...


Just kidding. Probably not. I don't think Captain Mal Reynolds would be Santa because, you know...


SORRY. Bad joke. 




The only thing that would make this sweater better is if I had a Jayne hat. Anyone want to get/make me one??


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today. 



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I couldn't come up with anything to match today's theme, so we're going to go with Gwen Stefani today. Why not?

   


CONNECT AND SHARE

Send your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com.

Follow this blog on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

You can also be my friend via my personal Twitter and Instagram accounts.




Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment