Monday, December 2, 2013

Year Three: Day Two!

Good morning, folks! I hope your first Monday back to work or school after the Thanksgiving break isn't too terrible... I definitely didn't sleep well, so I didn't want to get up and move this morning. BUT. I made it to work. How's your day so far?

I've already had interesting comments on today's sweater, so here we go!

DAY TWO:

As soon as my step-mom saw this, the first words out of her mouth were "Oh... That's so bad. It's gross." Well, it only gets worse from here! 


This is a cheap sweatshirt that someone hand embroidered... Is that the correct term? Someone with more knowledge of the crafting world please confirm or deny. Anyway. It's a beauty, and I don't know why someone would part with such a treasure. Oh that's right. It's kind of atrocious. Luckily I was there to save it from hanging on the Goodwill rack year after year. 

It's a bit snug, and I already want to rip off the collar because it's kind of choking me. Hopefully I can make it through the day without taking it off or attacking it with scissors. A student at the college I work at said it made me look more muscular. I told him to stop lying to me. 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:

Here is another EP of Christmas tunes that will help you get into the holiday spirit! Matthew Morrison's A Classic Christmas came out about 2 weeks ago, and I think it's pretty great. It has 6 tracks of Christmas tunes in the more traditional style. Check it out! It's really good. Also. Someone please get this man off of Glee and back on Broadway. Like 2 years ago. Thanks. 

CONNECT AND SHARE:
My "Official" Facebook page for this blog has 400 likes already! And I created it like 2 days ago! I'm completely blown away. You guys are the best!!! If you haven't "liked" it already, what are you waiting for?! 

Keep on sharing this blog!! Remember to use the hashtags #Brennans25Days and #SweaterSwag when you share this blog on all social media! 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow! Have a fantastic day!

- Brennan




Pictures/Suggestions/Questions: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth

No comments:

Post a Comment