Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Year Three: Day Four!

It's hump day, y'all! It's been a kind of crazy morning over here! Hope everyone is keeping calm. End of the semester is rapidly approaching, and the college where I work is kinda stressed out.  So, let's take a brief break and have a little bit of Christmas cheer! 

DAY FOUR:

This sweater is a bit itchy, I'm not gonna lie. And there are few small, questionable stains... I'm just going to pretend they don't exist and take a shower when I get home.  This sweater reminds me of like a Tic Tac Toe board or a Bingo board or something. I can't place my finger on it... What does it remind you of? 


Awkward wreath. I don't even know.


Awkward Angel. 


Bow. 

So. Yeah. That's about it. I don't really have much else to say today. I should probably get back to work. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:


You know you LOVE Mariah Carey's 1994 album Merry Christmas. Don't even try to pretend that "All I Want For Christmas Is You" isn't your Christmas JAM. I know it is. You can't fool me. 

CONNECT AND SHARE:


Ok, Twitter folks. Here's what you need to. Copy and past the following tweet and post it: 


Twitter will shorten the URL, so it is less than 140 characters. Also, it just took me 5 attempts to type "characters" correctly. I'm not with it today... BUT ANYWAY. Go tweet it!! Tweet it at your friends! Tweet it at celebrities! Spread the word!

And all you Facebook users, invite all your friends to "like" the page! https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel 

Alright, I'm off to go do some work. 
Have a great Wednesday!

Stay Tacky, 

Brennan 

Share your photos/Ask Questions/Suggestions: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Personal Instagram: @brennanseth


1 comment:

  1. I spewed my water laughing at today's post. Well, I would have if I had been drinking something, but I wasn't. Also this is my favorite sweater so far, questionable stains and all. ALSO. I hate "All I Want for Christmas is You." I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

    ReplyDelete