Monday, December 9, 2013

Year Three: Day Nine!

HAPPY FINALS WEEK!!! Glad I'm not a student this year... But I did take voice lessons, so I have a jury this afternoon. You know, I took voice lessons every year when I was in school and didn't have to do juries. But when I'm taking them for fun this semester, I get to do them now. I'm kinda nervous. Is that weird?
Anyway... if you're stressing about this week, take a few minutes to relax and check out today's sweater!

DAY NINE:


Today's sweater is just your everyday typical Christmas sweater. Just your average level of epic. 


Well this is an awkward picture. What. 


Awkward cropping of hands. Good. 
Anyone see the small questionable stain? 



Here's my question. Why do we always put hats and scarves on snowmen? It's not like they need to keep warm. Sure, it's adorable... But I'm confused at the tradition. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:

So, I love me some Harry Connick, Jr. What a Night! A Christmas Album came out in 2008. It's more of a vocal jazz album with kind of a Broadway feel? I don't know. Apparently I'm not good at describing music. But I really enjoy it. You should check it out and let me know what you think!


CONNECT AND SHARE:

You know the drill. Only 21 more "likes" on Facebook until I hit 500!

Also, I'd love to share your pictures on my blog! Just send me an email!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Well, I have a billion things to do today, so I'm gonna run. I hope you have a fantastic week. Don't stress too hard. Remember that Christmas is right around the corner!

xoxo

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment