Sunday, December 15, 2013

Year Three: Day Fifteen!

WOW. Today has been extremely long... but very rewarding! Our small ensemble within the concert choir was invited to sing at a local church this morning, so we sang at three services. Then I had lunch at a friend's house. We also had our holiday concert this afternoon, and it went so well! Afterwards I went out to dinner with some people... And now I've finally made it home to write today's post! Sorry it's so late! 

DAY FIFTEEN: 

Do Christmas sweaters make you jump for joy? Me too!!
This was obviously this morning when I had more energy.


It's really cold outside. Wear a coat, kids.

Today's sweater is pretty cool. I like it. So many fun things!


Santa Bear!


The stockings were hung on the rib-cage with care... 

And check out the present & Christmas tree buttons:


And here is my favorite part:


Nothing says Christmas like my butt.

Also. I was twerking when this picture was being taken.
Marcia Groover enjoyed it. 

GUEST SUBMISSION:

If you're in a pinch to find a Christmas sweater, just add some holiday bling to a regular sweater!
Check out my cousin Courtney's creation. She added some candy canes to her shrug. 
Super cute and classy!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY
LEGEND. 

That's all. 

CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Well, I'm going to make some tea and relax. Have a wonderful evening, and I'll try to be more punctual about tomorrow's post. :)

Stay tacky!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment