Thursday, December 5, 2013

Year Three: Day Five!

Does anyone hate going to the post office as much as I do? I had to go on the way to work this morning. Definitely not a pleasant experience. However, with ugly Christmas apparel and a smile, I tried to spread the holiday joy!

DAY FIVE:
Let's be honest. You can't get much better than a hand-painted sweatshirt. Especially if there is plastic gems and glitter paint! MAGICAL! 


Please ignore the fact that I look really awkward in this photo. But, it goes along with the theme of this blog... So never mind. Whatever. 



Just look at that detail! It must a have taken a lot of time to paint this shirt... I'm impressed. I definitely don't have the time or patience to make such a masterpiece. I'm excited it's in my collection this year!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:


Is anyone here a fan of the show The O.C.? I've seen several episodes, but I never got that into it. I do have 3 of the 4 seasons on DVD, but I haven't actually gotten around to watching them. However, I do really enjoy the music from the show. One of my suite-mates in college gave me all the soundtracks. Music From The O.C.: Mix 3 - Have a Very Merry Chrismukkah has some great holiday music. My favorite tracks are the first two on the album: "The Christmas Song" by The Ravonettes and "Last Christmas" by Jimmy Eat World. The others are pretty good too. Check 'em out! 

CONNECT AND SHARE:
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

That's about it for today! Hope you're surviving winter weather! It's supposed to get bad here the next couple of days!

Stay Tacky,

- Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment