Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty Four!

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!

ARE YOU EXCITED?!

I sure am!

And today is my dad's birthday! Hooray!

Lots of festivities happening around the house today and tomorrow.

Did everyone enjoy Nina's guest post earlier today?? Isn't she fantastic?

Well, let's get to today's post, shall we?

DAY TWENTY FOUR

I have a confession to make.
I lied to you.

On this day 2 years ago, I wore my "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" Sweater.
I wore it again last year and said it would be my new yearly tradition.

Well... Like I said... I lied. For two reasons.

1.  Someone borrowed it and I haven't gotten it back yet...RUDE
2. I found this sweater, and I thought it would be perfect for tonight...


Christmas candles!

I thought this sweater was a perfect outfit for our Candlelight service this evening!


When my grandma first saw it earlier today, she didn't see the candles and asked if they were Eskimos.

It was really cute. Haha

I got this particular sweater at Goodwill,
and when someone donated it, they forgot their pin on it!


Lovely!

I bet someone is just so upset they can't find their Joy this year.
Oops.


P.S. This sweater smells kinda funky.
Gross.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas Eve!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

If the soundtrack to the A Charlie Brown Christmas television special doesn't help put you in the Christmas spirit, then I don't know what's wrong with you. I really don't know what else to say about this album, but it's really great holiday party music. So fantastic. 


CONNECT AND SHARE

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT! 
If you want your picture to be featured on tomorrow's post, I need it ASAP!

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

We have a big dinner with the family tonight! 
And then Candlelight Service!

Then my family wants to watch Hallmark movies all night...
I'm like, no thanks.

They may be wholesome films... 
But I can only handle so much atrocious dialogue and the same plot 12 times.
Oh well.

Don't forget to leave cookies and milk out for Santa!

Stay tacky!

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment