Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Year Three: Day Three

Hellooooooooo!! How's your Tuesday morning? Are you turning into an achy old man like I am? 

I really don't have much interesting to say this morning... Except for the fact I called my parents Grinches this morning. Why? Because they said a 9+ foot Christmas tree is too large for our house. This is a falsehood. I am totally willing to sacrifice our living room for a month in order to get a 12 ft tree. Why are they trying to ruin Christmas by killing my hopes and dreams?? Anyway. Let's get to the real reason you're visiting my blog, shall we?

DAY THREE:

First off, I'm firing my family as my official photographers. Anyone want to come over every morning and take pictures of me? If not, I guess I could drag out my tripod and set up my timer... But that takes time and effort. BUT. I guess it's worth it to continue my blog! 

ANYWAY. Christmas sweater vests are the best. Don't you agree? You still get all the tacky, but it's more comfortable that a regular sweater. Especially if the sweater is too small... But I'm probably the only one who has that problem. I take what I can get. 



 So there we have it! Today's sweater. It's a classic. But it doesn't like to stay buttoned. Oh well.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:

As you know, Britney Spears' new album came out today. And you KNOW I'll be jamming to that all day... But for those of you who don't want to listen to such things, here is a fantastic album that's on the opposite side of the spectrum. (Did that make sense? As I was typing, it sounded weird in my head. I don't even know. I'll roll with it.) 

Enya's 2008 album And Winter Came... is such a mesmerizing album. I'm in love with it. Her version of the advent carol "O Come O Come Emmanuel" is one of my favorite tracks. This album is so different from all the typical holiday albums, and it's really quite refreshing. Check it out! 


CONNECT AND SHARE:
If you haven't checked out my guest post on my friend Nina's blog on Sunday, you should do so. Show her some love. She's fantastic! 

If you would like me to do a guest post on your blog, just ask! I'm more than happy to! 

Invite all your friends to "like" my Facebook page. Pretty Please. :)

Email me picture submissions, ask me questions, or give me suggestions! brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Let's be friends!
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth

Also, leave me some love in the comments!! 

Have a lovely Tuesday! Remember to stay tacky! 

- Brennan 

1 comment:

  1. If I could, I'd send you a 13 ft xmas tree right to your doorstep. AND i'd have carolers deliver it. AND they'd sing ENYA.

    ReplyDelete