Friday, December 13, 2013

Year Three: Day Thirteen!


Hope no black cats cross your path or whatever superstitious things that are bad don't happen!
Did that sentence even make sense? You get where I'm going with this.

Someone yesterday asked me if I had a certain special sweater picked out for the 13th..

The answer is: No. Unfortunately, I didn't pick something out specifically for today because I didn't realize today was the 13th until yesterday.

But today's sweater has beaded snowflakes on it. Does that count?

DAY THIRTEEN


In this picture, I wore just a white undershirt... But afterwards I changed into a button-up shirt because the sweater is too short and my undershirt wasn't staying tucked in.... And the world could see my tramp stamp and the world just isn't ready for that.

Just kidding. I don't have a tramp stamp.

It'd be funny if I did. Like if it was like a dragon or an armadillo or something.

Ok, enough of that.

Back to the snowmen!



The nose of the bottom one is weird.

But it's a cute sweater! I like it. I like it a lot.


GUEST!

It looks like I'm not the only one who has a cross-stitch sweatshirt! 

Meet Ashlee Graham! She knows what's up.


She's beary excited to model her tacky Christmas apparel! 

I love it. 


Gurrrrl, I love your shoes too.




SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY


BEYONCÉ IS THE ONLY ALBUM YOU NEED TODAY.

But... since this is a Christmas blog... I'll give you a Christmas album suggestion!



Take the time today to revisit some classic Christmas music with Bing Crosby.
Good good good stuff. Love it.


CONNECT AND SHARE:

Only 15 "likes" until the Facebook page reaches 500! 


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Stay tacky, my friends! 

Brennan 


No comments:

Post a Comment