Friday, December 20, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty!

Happy Friday, one and all!

You guys... It's the final stretch.

ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 

HOORAY!!! 

I got my Christmas shopping and wrapping finally done!
I'm so excited! 

And as soon as this blog post is done, I'm heading to visit some cousins for a day or so. YAY!

DAY TWENTY 

I feel like this sweater is my most attractive one of the bunch.

My step-mom thinks it's ugly and makes me look like a fat old lady.

I think it makes me look adorable.


Dreamboat. 



Classy poinsettias. 


Balls.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

HOORAY! Some of my favorite people sent me pictures!

First off, we have my very dear friend Lauren Good!


She had one of her sixth grade students take the picture for her.

Brilliant! Being comfortable in a tacky Christmas apparel in the classroom is being a great example to our youth. Don't you agree?

Next up, we have my wonderful friend Dan Ott and his Mickey Mouse sweatshirt! 

Isn't he just the cutest thing?


Werk it.


So proud!


And last, but certainly not least, is my friend Rebecca Miller and her friend Amber!


Yes! Christmas apparel in the workplace! So great!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I love Taylor Swift, and I am not ashamed. This holiday EP came out in 2007, somewhere between her first and second albums. 2 original and 4 cover songs. Good stuff. I'm sure you've heard a track or two when you're doing holiday shopping, because I heard a couple when I was out an about yesterday!

CONNECT AND SHARE

Have you shared your favorite part of this season with your loved ones? 

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

Stay tacky!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment