Saturday, December 21, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty One!

ONLY FOUR DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

What's everyone up to today?

I'm visiting some cousins today! 
It's my aunt's family Christmas this weekend, 
and I usually come up every year with my grandma. 
Good times are had by all. 

Usually. ;)


DAY TWENTY ONE

Here I am posing in front of my cousin KC's house!

Isn't today's sweater fabulous?!
It has the potential to be my favorite this year.

So much going on!


Christmas chaos!


And the back pattern... Loving the hearts.


A Christmas sweater is not complete without a "NOEL" somewhere on it.


A teacup! With a slightly creepy gingerbread man!



This present is obviously for my Great Uncle Noel. 


Is this a Christmas tree? Or is it more of a Christmas shrubbery?
I don't even know.

The Charlie Brown Christmas tree got kind of a face-lift, perhaps.


If I got potpourri in my stocking, I'd be very disappointed.
Santa fail.



And a wreath on the shoulder. Classic!

GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First off, we have my little cousin Ainsley wearing her Christmas sweater!

She's so cute!

But at the moment she doesn't smell so cute...

She's currently getting her diaper changed and I can smell it from here....


Next off! We have my cousin Kate and her two friends!

Kate is in the middle of this picture.


Recognize her sweater?

You should. It's one of mine from two years ago.
She borrowed it because she didn't go find her own.
Lame.

JK love you!

But her friends's sweaters are cute!

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Take some time to appreciate some classic tunes from the King of Rock 'n' Roll today.
Sound good? I think so.
"Blue Christmas," y'all. 


CONNECT AND SHARE

Time is running out for you to submit your own pictures!

To ensure that I get them on time, I need them by Christmas Eve Evening!

Got it? Go forth and don your gay apparel!

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


I'm gonna go play with my cousins! Have a great day!

Stay tacky!

Brennan






No comments:

Post a Comment