Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Year Three: Day Seventeen!

It's Tuesday. 

Not much else to say about today.

The end.

DAY SEVENTEEN

A MAJOR AWARD!

Today's picture comes directly from my office at work. Are you jealous that you don't have a leg lamp in your office? You should be. As many of you know, I play The Old Man Parker (aka the dad) in a production of A Christmas Story last year. It was one of my favorite show's I've ever been in, and after I got a job here at the community college, our theater director let me keep this in my office! 


"It's indescribably beautiful!"

Brennan + leg lamp = forever.

Also, fun fact: I've still never seen the movie....

ANYWAY BACK TO THE SWEATER!

First off, we have some classic Christmas trees. How lovely.



Next, we have a winter house. Is it supposed to be a gingerbread house?
Or just a winter cottage? I don't know.



Then we have some festive bird houses! 



Also, a snowman with Christmas lights!

And finally on the back, we have more birdhouses!


Now that I think about it... it's really weird to have birdhouses and no birds.
I mean, really. I don't get it. 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY
Okay. The real reason this is my selection is because this is my step-mom's favorite Christmas album. Jamie LOVES Christina Aguilera.  She keeps asking when it's going to be my album of the day. 
So she'll stop asking, here it is! Happy, Jamie? Love you. Haha.
But I'm actually just listening to this album for the first time... It's fun.

CONNECT AND SHARE
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

Stay tacky!
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment