Thursday, December 19, 2013

Year Three: Day Nineteen!

First day of my Christmas break! HOORAY!

I'm moving as slow as molasses today. But that's to be expected, right?  But here in a bit I'm going to go do some last minute Christmas shopping. Normally I'm done Christmas shopping by the end of November, but I'm running super far behind this year. Oops. I'll get it done.


DAY NINETEEN

Today's sweatshirt is super special. 

Why, you may ask?

My friend Susan asked if I had any room for this one, and I told her I'd make room. It was made for her by our other friend Tara Gallion. And let me tell you. It's magical.

P.S. Tara hates Michael Bublé

It also doubles as a CHRISTMAS QUIZ!!! 
HUZZAH!


I'm having a bad hair day.

Anyway.

CAN YOU GUESS ALL THE CHRISTMAS SONGS/SAYINGS THAT ARE DEPICTED ON THIS SWEATSHIRT?!?

Post your answers in the comments section below!
Let's go!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

Did you guess them all?!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

When my friend Helen was in England, she bought this tacky Christmas sweater! 

I love it! It's super cute!

Also... Someone sent me a picture for my blog, but I can't seem to find it!
I'm really really really sorry! If you could resend it, I'll put it up tomorrow! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Jessica Simpson might be one of my guilty listening pleasures... However, I enjoy her 2010 album Happy Christmas a whole lot more than her 2004 album Rejoyce: A Christmas Album. That's just personal opinion. Plus, she spelled "Rejoice" wrong on that album. I don't get it. 
I really like her song "My Only Wish." 


CONNECT AND SHARE

Don't give up on me yet! Only 6 days left until Christmas!

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

Off to go shopping!
Stay tacky!

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment