Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Year Three: Day Eighteen!

Today is my last day of work before my 2 week Christmas break! HOORAY!
But boo not being paid for 2 weeks...
Part time job problems. Lame.

Is everyone done with their Christmas shopping?
Because I'm sure not!

I'm gonna do some last minute stuff tomorrow.

What's a good gift for my parental units? I don't even know.

DAY EIGHTEEN


BEDAZZLED SWEATER VEST.

Guys. GUYS. It doesn't get much better than this.

What shows Christmas spirit more than a snowman made of fake beads? 


Or a beaded Christmas tree?


Or this design that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be a horn of some sort? 


Or a white poinsettia?
(P.S. poinsettia is a weird word)

And we can't forget the green and white candy cane!


I feel like this vest was some old lady's pride and joy.
Magical.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY
If anyone reading this knows me really well, you KNEW this was coming.
Okay. As far as Christmas albums go... this one, let's be honest, isn't that great. But, it's very nostalgic for me. Hilary Duff's Santa Claus Lane was the definitive Christmas album of my jr. high years. As my family and friends know, I used to be stalkarazzi obsessed with Lizzie McGuire and all things Hilary Duff. So as you would guess, this album was my Christmas JAM. Listening to it now... Meh. But she was 15 when she recorded this album, so it's fine. I still love it.

P.S. Hilary Duff is working on her return to music and I'm ecstatic...


CONNECT AND SHARE

A severe lack of people sharing pictures with me this year.
Guys. Get with the program. Get your tacky on!

Also. My blog just reached over 20,000 views for over the last 3 years.
WHOA! Thanks everybody for checking out my crazy! 
Love you.

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Ok, I'm gonna get some work done.

See you all tomorrow! Stay tacky!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment