Thursday, December 12, 2013

Year Three: Day Twelve!

Thursday! Last day of finals for most of you childrens out there! And tomorrow is Friday!

I'm feeling good today. I've been chugging down coffee, and I'm ready to kick some butt today.
WOOHOO!


DAY TWELVE

Ok, so I emailed myself the photos for today so I didn't have to lug my laptop to work to post today's blog... But I emailed myself the wrong photo. So, this wasn't my first choice picture, and it's slightly out of focus, but it works. 


More sweater vests!! Your favorite!


Gold! Beads! Christmas trees! What more could you possibly want?!


Umm... What? 
I'm assuming it's supposed to be a stocking... 
Sure.

I can't really think of anything else to say, except here it is! Yup.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I adore me some Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. And their duo She & Him is one of my favorites. Their indie pop music is very relaxing to me and makes my heart happy. Check out their 2011 album A Very She & Him Christmas. It's good stuff.  Yeah, that's about it. haha. 


CONNECT AND SHARE
I've only had one person send me a picture! You can send some in too! It's allowed!
I know of several people attending ugly sweater parties this weekend, so I wanna see some pictures!


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Have a lovely day! 

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment