Saturday, December 7, 2013

Year Three: Day Seven!

Happy Saturday, folks! Let's just cut right to the chase, shall we?

DAY SEVEN:
Ok, first off... What is going on with my hair? Anyway.

I picked this one specifically because it was supposed to be Santa Day at the college, and I was asked to take pictures... However, due to the roads being bad and the parking lot is atrocious, it was cancelled. So I got another free day! Hooray! 

Can we just take a moment and appreciate these adorable Santas? 
The white fluff ball at the end of their hat (Crafting people! What are those things called?) give it a nice 3D effect. It's pretty cool. Only one of them isn't located in the best of places... but it's alright.

SO MANY PRESENTS. ALL OF THEM.

LOL, BRB

And this is my favorite part of the sweater: 
Twinkle, twinkle, little me!
It's sad that I don't get to wear this sweater to meet Santa now... Boo. I was hoping to get my picture with him and tell him what I wanted for Christmas!!!... Oh well...

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY: 


Let's take time today to appreciate the LEGEND that is Julie Andrews. No one can compare to her. NO ONE. If you haven't heard her album Christmas with Julie Andrews, you really are missing out. 

Also, this music suggestion is not intended to throw shade at the NBC's Sound of Music Live that aired the other night. Just FYI. We can talk about that at another time. 

CONNECT AND SHARE:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

That's it for today, folks! Have a swell day!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment