Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Year Three: Day Eleven!

HUMP DAY. HOORAY.

But you already knew that.

Have you ever run into someone while you're wearing something ridiculous and you wish that they hadn't seen you in said outfit? That happened to me this morning. Oops.

Other than that... Today is a good day.

And an update from yesterday: I don't really hate our Christmas tree as much as I said I did. So there's that.


DAY ELEVEN

There is so much going on in today's sweater. So chaotic!

Are those Christmas chains? Garland? 
Why are all these items connected? 
Just for a pattern? I don't know.

How does inspiration come to those who make sweaters like this? Have you ever thought about that?
Someone must of thought... It would look cute if I connect snowflakes and candy and presents and Christmas-y things together!

I applaud them on their creative thinking.


I probably shouldn't have worn this with a v-neck shirt, but oh well.


A little snowman on the back! 

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Relient K is a band I used to be obsessed with back in high school. I haven't really kept up with them in recent years... But their Christmas album Let it Snow, Baby... Let it Reindeer is pretty great. I actually saw them in concert in New York City in November of 2007, right after this album was released. This one is just fun. If you're in need of a good cry, "I Hate Christmas Parties" is the track for you. It's my favorite. It was the story of my life for a long while... BUT WE WON'T GET INTO THAT LOL BYE


CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I don't know why... but I'm nervous.
Don't worry though. I'm not dying.. that I know of.

Love you. See you tomorrow!

B


1 comment:

  1. Relient K's Christmas album is probably my favorite. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete