Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Year Three: Day Ten!

WE FINALLY GOT A CHRISTMAS TREE. ABOUT FREAKING TIME. 

Up until this year we've always had real Christmas trees. However, this year, the parental units decided that we'd get a fake one. I'm kind of mad about it, but whatever. And I still wish it would be taller, but also whatever. I'm trying not to let it ruin my holiday cheer! All that said... it feels more like Christmastime now that we finally have a tree. It's not yet decorated, but what better way to decorate it than to have ornaments?....


DAY TEN:

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree! How plastic are your branches!

TOUCHDOWN! 
Maybe. I have no idea what I'm doing in this picture. 

BEHOLD CHRISTMAS IS UPON US.



My vest for today has ornaments. It's pretty cool. 
I just wore a regular shirt under it because I wanted to be comfortable today. 
Cool. 


The back has holly on it. Nice.

I feel like today's post is kind of boring. Not much really more to say. 
Kind of an average Tuesday. Just trying to get through the day!

We should probably decorate our tree soon...


There. DONE.


Also....


Boobs. 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:

As many of you may know, Kelly Clarkson is one of my all-time favorite musical artists. I'm just in love with her. Fun fact: my dad was sad when she got engaged because he was convinced I was going to marry her... Haha okay. ANYWAY. Wrapped in Red was released this year, and I think it's fantastic. It's not just a pop Christmas album, but it has more of a country feel to it. It also has 5 original songs. Check it out!

CONNECT AND SHARE.

Because duh.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


That's it for today. Love you. Bye.

Brennan



1 comment: