Friday, December 6, 2013

Year Three: Day Six!!!

SNOW DAY!!! Since we're in the middle of a blizzard, and I work at a college, I don't have to go to work today!!! On the downside.... I only work part time and I don't get paid today... Rude. I'll make up my hours next week though.

DAY SIX: 

Okay, so I apologize that today's isn't that ugly or tacky... But it is ridiculously comfy, and it's perfect for lounging in on my day off. Papa Tracy said that he really liked it! 


Did you know that the Man in the Moon is actually Santa?! It's true. It says so on my sweatshirt. 

Now... come to think of it... I think this sweatshirt is actually pajamas. I don't know. The tag was ripped out when I purchased it. Haha. 

If you were disappointed in today's post... Well, stop being a Grinch... and know that there are some great ones left to come! It's only day 6! We have 19 days left until Christmas! 


FIRST GUEST SUBMISSION!

Even though the snow doesn't show signs of stoppin' here... Elsewhere, the temperature isn't quite as cold. My friend Alyssa who lives in Virginia says the temperature is in the 60s. A bit warm for sweater weather, so she's rocking her ugly sweater t-shirt! Lookin' good, girl! 


If you have any pictures you'd like to share on my blog, just email them to me! brennansethtracy@gmail.com

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY:


If you don't thoroughly enjoy some Michael BublĂ© Christmas music, then I think you're weird. Just a personal opinion. The Let it Snow! EP came out in 2003 and the full-length album Christmas came out in 2011 and was basically in instant classic. My favorite track is "Cold December Night," and his version of "Santa Baby" really makes me chuckle. But really, I do love all the tracks on both of these. With the snow today, this music playing, and a cup of hot chocolate, I am incredibly happy. 

CONNECT AND SHARE:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

That's about it for today! Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! Have any big plans for the weekend? Try and keep warm!... Those of you down south, it won't be an issue. ;)

Stay tacky,

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment