Monday, December 16, 2013

Year Three: Day Sixteen!

Monday is dragging because it's Monday. But only 2 more days and then I'm on Christmas break!!
Huzzah!


DAY SIXTEEN
Awkward model pose. Werk it.

There we go. That looks a little more normal.

I did have a leopard print bow tie... But it was just too much.
Especially for a Monday morning. 

Can we take the time to appreciate this collar?

It's made from REAL leopard fur!

Just kidding. Don't call PETA on me.

But you can call Peeta on me if you wish.... 
See what I did there?!
Yup. That was incredible lame.
My bad.


This Christmas, Santa has done away with the traditional red coat.
This year, red is OUT and animal print is IN!


I had no idea that Santa was that acrobatic!! 
You learn something new every day.

Also. This sweater goes perfectly with my leopard print shoes.


It's okay. I know you're jealous of my incredible style.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY


Ok. Confession. I have this deep love for David Archuleta that I can't even explain. I don't even know. His 2009 album Christmas from the Heart, in my opinion, is underrated. Check it out. It makes me happy.

CONNECT AND SHARE

Have you shared this with your family yet?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

I better get back to work...

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment