Monday, December 23, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty Three!

ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST HERE?!

AND I GET TO SEE MY SISTER TONIGHT AND I'M SO VERY EXCITED!!!

I CAN'T SIT STILL.
YES, MY EXCITEMENT NEEDS TO BE CAPTURED IN ALL CAPS AND BOLD FONT.

NO I WILL NOT STOP IT.

Okay, fine. I'll cut it out.

DAY TWENTY THREE


You knew the sweater with a big gaudy Christmas tree on the front was coming.

It's essential.


A tricycle! And a drum! The perfect combination to give parents headaches!



I think there's an unspoken rule that if you put a bear on a sweater, it has to be as creepy as possible.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY


You KNOW that no one does Christmas quite like Frank Sinatra.
Another legend that doesn't require explanation. LOVE.

CONNECT AND SHARE
You only have 1 day to get me your pictures if you want to be featured this year!
Hurry it up! Christmas is almost here!


Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth


Stay tacky!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment