Sunday, December 22, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty Two!

3 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS
YESSSSS
OMG
I CAN'T WAIT
YAAAAYYYY!!! 

Well now that I got that out...

Hello! 

We're in the last few days of my blog, and I'm kind of sad that another year of Brennan's 25 days is coming to an end... But I'm glad my family will be glad when I'm not pestering them to take my picture every morning. Haha.

DAY TWENTY TWO

Hey babe.

Like my sweater?


If I got that creepy bear in my stocking, I'd send it right back up the chimney. 
Along with yesterday's potpourri. 

And is that green thing supposed to be a ornament? A baby bottle? 


This Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice...

And he's SHOCKED by what he's seen. 


A bedazzled Christmas tree is the best kind of Christmas tree.



I wear my bows on my sleeves. 


So fetch. 

GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Today, we have one of my very favorite people ever, Candice Schlaegel, and Momma Schlaegel!
YAY!


I was assured that their faces were posed like this on purpose... Bahahaha!

Looking good, ladies!

And Momma Schlaegel! Our sweaters kind of match today!


Classic holly!


Bells with real jingle bells as the ring things. (The hammer? Is that what those are called? Sure)

Awesome!


Like I said. A bedazzled Christmas tree is where it's at.


And moving on to Candice's sweater!

Got to love the fireplace!


The animal placement on this sweater isn't awkward AT ALL.
I don't know what you're talking about.


Also. Is that a dog? A cat? I can't tell.


Wreath! 

Thanks for the pictures, ladies! Way to rock those sweaters!


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm totally loving Josh Groban's 2007 album Noël today. It's really fantastic. I wish I could sing like him.
Although, I think my favorite of his Christmas songs is "Believe" from The Polar Express soundtrack.
Good good good stuff. Love it.

CONNECT AND SHARE
Time is running out for this year!


Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

Sunday nap time! Catch you all tomorrow!

Stay tacky!

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment