Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Year Three: Day Twenty Five!

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!
CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!

HOORAY!!!

Did you get everything you ever wanted?!

It's been a wonderful day here at the Tracy household today! 
I hope you've had just as much joy with you family as we've had with ours!
And our Christmas celebrations are far from over... 2 more later today!

Well, I'm kind of sad this is my last post for this year..
But at the same time, I'm glad to wear normal clothes again.
Instead of being super weird in ugly Christmas sweaters, 
I'll be my normal weird... And that's weird enough.

So, without further ado, here is my last day!

DAY TWENTY FIVE


A handmade Christmas Coat! What?!


You wish you could look as sexy as I do this Christmas.

I found this at a local thrift store. 
It was actually my first purchase for this year's 25.
Why someone would want to part with it, I cannot comprehend. 

It's so beautiful.


My dad asked if it was a Christmas smoking jacket.
Uh, sure! 

The red "fur" trim is what really makes it special.


Floating Santa head!


Christmas trees!


Have you tickled Santa's brain lately?
I sure have.


And the back... So festive.

I feel so powerful!
Or rich. 
I feel like when I wear this, 
I need to be carrying a Starbucks cup and a small dog...

Like this:


Allie the dog, aka the devil incarnate, was not cooperating. 

P.S. those sunglasses aren't mine. They are my sister's.

And that's it for this year!


xoxo


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

There are none. You only have yourself to blame.



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

AMY GRANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC IS THE ONLY CHRISTMAS MUSIC YOU EVER NEED.
It's real. It's a fact. It's scientifically proven.

If you don't think so, keep your awful opinions to yourself.
(I'm talking to you, Tara Gallion. Love you, mean it.)

But really, Amy Grant was my mom's favorite. I grew up listening to this stuff.
So, I feel close to my mom when I listen to this music.

My favorite album is her 1992 album Home for Christmas, but all of them are fantastic.
"Breath of Heaven" is one of the greatest Christmas songs of all time.


CONNECT AND SHARE

Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth



Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday full of love!

I'll see you all on this blog next year, perhaps? 

Until next time... Stay tacky!

Brennan





No comments:

Post a Comment