Saturday, December 14, 2013

Year Three: Day Fourteen!

Lazy Saturday so far... Not much happening today. One of our holiday concerts that was supposed to be this evening was cancelled, and I'm pretty bummed about it.

I really don't have much motivation to do anything today. Yeehaw.

DAY FOURTEEN


Don't judge today's picture. I know it's weird. 

Scottie dogs! I had lunch at my grandma's today, and I wore this one because I knew she likes Scottie dogs. She collected those scottie dog candy dishes. You know which ones I'm talking about? Anyway, she really liked it!


So cute! I like this one.


Umm. What. What is this? 
Is it supposed to be a tree?
Okay.

SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I love love LOVE Kristin Chenoweth.  Her 2008 album A Lovely Way to Christmas really is a lovely way to get into the Christmas spirit. My favorite track is the "Sleigh Ride/Marshmallow World" duet with John Pizzarelli. It's adorable. I love it. However, I don't understand why there is a cover of The Carpenters' song "Sing" on the album.. but Chenoweth does whatever she wants. 

CONNECT AND SHARE

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/25daysofuglychristmasapparel
Email: brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Personal Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brennan.seth.tracy
Twitter: @BrennanTracy
Instagram: @brennanseth
Snapchat: brennanseth

Well... I'm gonna go do nothing. 
See ya! Stay tacky!

Brennan


1 comment:

  1. I bet it's a Christmas tree that's supposed to be in the outline of a Scottie Dog.... O.o

    ReplyDelete