Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Year 5, Day 9!

Happy Wednesday! 

I'm having a terrible hair day.

Here's another short and sweet post because I don't know what to write anymore. Help!

DAY 9! 

It was 60 degrees today. 
I thought this was December??
I'm not complaining though.


Anyway, I wore a "Let it Snow" sweater today!

It's a bit snug...
But you can't tell due to cropping.
Ha.

It's still cute.



I like the little snowman!


MUG SHOT

I once again left my mug at home today... But I had to run to Dollar General, and I picked up this one.  I thought it was cute.


Yay Santa!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS


My friend Hillary sent me this picture of her in her Christmas shirt STANDING NEXT TO A REINDEER. How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing, Hillary! 

Email me your cool pictures! brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I like Slow Club.




CONNECT AND SHARE




I'm off to yet another rehearsal.
Can't wait for the concert on Sunday!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy







No comments:

Post a Comment