Friday, December 4, 2015

Year 5, Day 4!

It's Friday, but to me it feels like a Monday.
I can't seem to wake up. 
I need more coffee! 
Can someone bring me some please?


DAY 4!

You guys. It's cold outside. Put on your coats.

Like really. I probably have pneumonia now.



It's a bear sledding. How cute!

The bear is also wearing the same sweater.
Sweaterception. Mind blown.



Best part: The exact same design is on the back.

Ok, I feel like today's post is kind of boring. I'm really not sure what else to write about it. 

OMG I just found some Pringles that I forgot about. 


MUG SHOT

My good friend Hannah got me this mug for my birthday (which was back in June). She said it is never too early to start preparing. Agreed. The mug even comes with a lid and a spoon! Festive!


Thanks, Hannah! I miss you.



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me yours at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

We need some good ol' DC in our lives today. 




CONNECT AND SHARE





That's all for today. I'm cold.
I also just realized the fan is still on.
That's probably why I'm cold.
Is it nap time yet?

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment