Monday, December 14, 2015

Year 5, Day 14!

Monday.
Am I right? 


DAY 14!

I have another vest today!

Plaid and beaded poinsettias. Just beautiful.


I overheard a lady say, "I just love his vest! It's so festive!"

Made my day! 

Here's another awkward pose...


...and a view from the back.


Classic.

MUG SHOT

Just a cute little mug! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

A friend of mine was making Christmas shirts with her daughter, and they made this one! It's so cute! 



My friend Jackie sent me these next pictures from a youth group party.



How fun! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

In honor of the announcement that Josh Groban is heading to Broadway, let's give his Christmas album another spin. 



CONNECT AND SHARE



I hope you all survived this Monday!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment