Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Year 5, Day 15!

10 days until Christmas!


DAY 15! 

CREEPY ANGEL. 


I really don't know how to describe this sweatshirt... But I have a lot of questions. 
Why are her ears way below her mouth? Why is she flat? Is she the angel version of Flat Stanley? Do angels wear candy cane robes? Is that biblical? What use do angels have for Christmas lights? 

I need answers.

This sweatshirt also has ribbon & plastic gems. It's delightful. 



MUG SHOT

To go with today's angel theme, I have an angel mug!


Once again I must ask if Christmas sweater robes are biblical. 

But it is really cute.



GUEST SUBMISSIONS


My good friend Hannah sent me an email earlier today that said, "Our small group had a PJ/Christmas party last week and watched The Princess Diaries. Not quite a sweater, but still cheery!" Lovely!

Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Renée Fleming's duet with Kelli O'Hara came up in my Facebook Memories today. I figured that I would listen to it again. 

Spotify isn't working on my computer currently, so here's a link to the album on the Web Player version: https://play.spotify.com/album/1gWSNiVuyyA7TY9HDKY7U7

Here is the song I was talking about: 



CONNECT AND SHARE




Goodnight, folks!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment