Saturday, December 5, 2015

Year 5, Day 5!

I work for a movie theater, and this year we have a free Christmas film series. We kicked off the event today! I decided early on this year that I would get a couple sweaters this year to go with the movies. So that's why I look like a cotton-headed ninny muggins...

DAY 5!


Okay, so I know it doesn't look *exactly* like Buddy's outfit... 
But it's close enough! 
(It was also WAY cheaper.)

This picture is less flattering. ha.

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is wearing sweaters for all to see...r? 


MUG SHOT

I just like to smile! Smiling is my favorite!


Son of a nutcracker! 
And you know this was the world's BEST cup of coffee. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

I almost hit *publish* on this post when I got an email from my lovely friend Rachel Simmons. 
Her Bible study group had a Christmas party last night, and they all dressed up!




Your party looks like it was so much fun!


I think you all are really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up.

If you want your pictures featured on my blog, just send me an email!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Zooey Deschanel is the best. She's my favorite part of the movie. 




UNRELATED 

I won this elf in a crane machine a few weeks ago. 


CONNECT AND SHARE




That's it for today!

I'm sorry I ruined your lives,
and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment