Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Year 5, Day 8!

A mouse ran over my foot this morning, so the day is off to a GREAT start.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!
I have an insanely busy schedule today. Like always.
Hopefully after this weekend my life will slow down a bit!


DAY 8!

You can't go wrong with a sweater vest.



Nothing says Christmas like triangles pretending to be trees!

I didn't button it all of the way. Should I have?
I don't know how to wear it.


I feel like a teacher.

Speaking of teacher...


MUG SHOT


This is the perfect mug to give a teacher in your life!
It says "Merry Christmas, Teacher!" and it has an apple.
On the back, Garfield has taken a bite out of it.



When we were younger, my sister was OBSESSED with Garfield. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Email me your pictures and I'll put them on my blog!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

My mom really liked James Taylor.



CONNECT AND SHARE



Yay!
I really don't have much else to talk about today.
Have a good one.


Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy







No comments:

Post a Comment