Saturday, December 19, 2015

Year 5, Day 19!

Ok, now I'm all caught up! 

I'm really tired today because I feel like I've been running nonstop for the last 2 or 3 days. As soon as I'm done writing this post I'm going to take a nap... So it might be a short one. haha!

DAY 19! 

Today at the movie theater, we had a free showing of THE POLAR EXPRESS. It was such a fun a event! We all wore our pajamas. There was even a visit from Santa himself! 

I got matching Christmas Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajamas with to of the girls I work with! 


We're precious. 

Then we got to meet SANTA! 




MUG SHOT


So many Santas!


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

First, my friend Jackie texted me this picture of her and her husband in their sweaters. I love them! 


Second, my friend Resa had an Ugly Sweater Day at school! 
I really love her Abominable Snowman sweater! 
I want one. 


My friend Rebecca also sent me this picture of her Christmas sweater! 
She's sent me photos in the past. Remember my first year when we had matching sweaters? 


Finally, my friend Rachel showed me this picture of her cat in a sweater!


This cat looks 110% done. Hilarious! 

Email me your pictures! brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Because we were celebrating this movie today, this had to be my music selection. 
This movie has a great soundtrack. 




CONNECT AND SHARE



There we go! I'm all caught up! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment