Thursday, December 24, 2015

Year 5, Day 24!


Christmas is tomorrow! I can't believe it! 

Today was my dad's birthday, so we did some celebrating. 
I also went 2 different Christmas Eve services. I am all ready for tomorrow! 


DAY 24!


Today's sweater is a bit snug... I didn't try it on before I bought it.
Wearing it requires sucking in my gut. 
I need to work on that. I say that every year. 


Polka dot! Are they supposed to resemble snow? Sure.



Christmas houses. 
I wish I had huge candy canes at my house.



Here's a more casual look just because I can! 


Nice. 


MUG SHOT

Oversized coffee mugs are my favorite! 
The bottom of the mug says it was from Bath & Body Works in 1998.

The front has skaters on it.. 


This side has... cattle.

Moo-ry Christmas!
Nope? Ok. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS
None today! It's your last chance!
Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Amy Grant is my all-time favorite when it comes to Christmas music. Her song "Night Before Christmas" is a personal Christmas tradition.





CONNECT AND SHARE



Get some rest! It's Christmas tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment