Thursday, December 3, 2015

Year 5, Day 3!

Hi there! Once again, I'm sorry that this is later in the day than anticipated. (I'll probably stop apologizing for that soon... Life is busy.) ANWAY. I had the day off work, but I ran errands all day. I have to be somewhere in like 5 minutes.

So, without further ado... 


DAY 3!

I got a haircut! Woohoo! I'm feeling cute today. 


#model

Okay, so these shirts are my favorite. It's really comfy, and you can't go wrong with festive patches and a denim collar. 


I love that they are just mirror reflections of each other.  
#SnowmanThroughTheLookingGlass


I think my favorite part is the snowflakes on the collar. #Adorable. 

Someone told me today that my outfit was hideous. 
I wanted to tell him that it was a step up from his sweatpants and his nasty hoodie, but I refrained. 
Jerk.


 MUG SHOT


It's just too cute! I can't stand it. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me yours at brennansethtracy@gmail.com



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I was listening to a Christmas radio station this morning, and they played a Stevie Wonder song.
I loved it!




CONNECT AND SHARE





That's all for today! I actually have to abandon the shirt now for a choir thing. Sad.
See you tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment