Sunday, December 20, 2015

Year 5, Day 20!

It's been long day! Are weekends supposed to be relaxing? Because I'm exhausted! My sister just made it home for Christmas, so I'm currently cuddling with her dog while I type this. 

DAY 20!

Today's sweater vest has bears dressed up as an elf, angel, reindeer, and Santa!.,

I wore it to church this morning, so of course I added the tie.


It also has jingle bells for buttons!


MUG SHOT


This mug is a bit strange. 
It's cute that it's a drum. 
It's cute that there is a bear as the handle. 
It's disturbing because the bear is so awkwardly shaped. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS
None today! 
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Every year, casts from currently running Broadway shows record Christmas songs for the "Carols for a Cure" album to support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Check out this year's album!




CONNECT AND SHARE




Are you prepared for Monday tomorrow?
I'm sure not.
But. We're almost to Christmas!!!


Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment