Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Year 5, Day 22!

So today was fun. 

I spilled coffee on my work laptop. The good news is that it only destroyed the keyboard. $50 and a new keyboard later, it was good as new. It all worked out, but I was really nervous for a couple hours this afternoon.

I told my friend Kendra about it, and she said that it amazes her how many things go wrong in my life. I told her that I like to astonish people. 


DAY 22!

I love to laugh, especially when my sister is home. 


A couple weeks ago, my friend Jennifer sent me a message and told me that she had a sweater that she would like to donate to the cause. This is it! 


I've been on a bear kick this year. It's a reoccurring theme. 

I think I only have one more that has bears on it for this year, but they aren't the main focus. 

Wait... Or are they dogs? I don't know.


Here's the back. 
Sexy.


MUG SHOT

My grandma bought me this mug! It's a hoot! 

I love my grandma,



GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

Resa is back! She sent me this photo this morning. She said, "I know I already sent you an ugly sweater picture, but this one was too good to pass up."


I told her I agree, and that multiple photos are totally allowed! If you have already sent me some and want to send me more, that is ok! I love it!

Email me yours at brennansethtracy@gmail.com.


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

It's a Cyndi Lauper kind of day. 




CONNECT AND SHARE




Only 3 days until Christmas! Hooray!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment