Friday, December 11, 2015

Year 5, Day 11!

DID YOU KNOW that on this day in 1980 "Magnum P.I." starring Tom Select premiered on CBS? 

You're welcome. 


DAY 11!
Mornings are hard... Especially when they are super foggy.
(Yes, I'm aware that I'm posting this at night, but I took these photos this morning.) 
I've been fighting back yawns all day.


I had a sweater very similar to this before.  I believe it had  poinsettias on it. One of my co-workers told me that she had the poinsettia one. Too bad we didn't coordinate outfits today! That would have been cute.


I'm pretty sure those are dogs... 
The one on the bottom looks questionable.


#Model #Awkward #NoThankYou


MUG SHOT

M&M commercials make me uncomfortable sometimes. 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

Sad face.

brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Someone was talking about Bette Midler on Facebook today. I had forgotten that she had a Christmas album! 




CONNECT AND SHARE




Come see me at the Eagle Theater tonight.
Bye!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment