Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Year 5, Day 21!

Hey everyone! I hope you all survived Monday! I had a long day at work, but we had our work Christmas party tonight. It was fun! I work with some pretty cool people.


I'm trying to get this typed out before I fall asleep! Here we go...


DAY 21!


The classic big Christmas tree on chest.
You can't go wrong with that. It's like a standard.

I also enjoy the star beads in a sky of red. 


It's great... 
However the turtleneck collar got a bit itchy. 


MUG SHOT


JINGLE BEARS. 
I can't stop giggling. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

We have several today, and I'm so excited because they are all excellent! 

First, we have my very dear friend Lauren with her dog Luna! 
It's so cute. I can't handle it. 


Next, Allison sent me some photos as well! She and I went to the same college. 
Her church we had a ugly sweater contest. Here is a picture of her as well as a picture of her small group North Ridge Community Church in Johnson City, TN.



Looking fabulous, everyone! I love them all! 

Finally, Gary sent me some photos of what he calls the ugliest Christmas tie ever. 
Here's a picture of the front. 

I'll just let you read his commentary, because it's quite excellent. 

He says, "Note a few things. First the Christmas balls are lined up in an odd irregular straight-line pattern.  The tie which should be red in the background is actually orange. There's the nuclear explosion Star atop of the tree which is wonderfully inexplicable.   And the entire tree is off center."

Here is the tailpiece: 


"Yes, it's a candy cane.   think we're done? Not quite…"


"The inside silk liner is actually simulated holiday gift wrap. The ironic thing is that this was long before the current fad involving ugly attire. Meaning someone really thought this was nice.  Including my mother, who gave it to me as a serious Christmas gift back in the 90s."

I love it, Gary! Thank you for sharing it with us! 

If you have any fun pictures you'd like to share on this blog, just send them my way! brennansethtracy@gmail.com 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

"Wish You Well" by A Fine Frenzy has been stuck in my head all day. 
The album isn't on Spotify, but here is a YouTube playlist of the album "Oh Blue Christmas." 




CONNECT AND SHARE




Only 4 days until Christmas!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan Seth Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment